Top WooCommerce Extensions
Top WooCommerce Extensions is an incredible internet business stage, however, that doesn’t mean it can’t be developed. While the module packs sufficient usefulness for most online stores, it additionally does not have a few progressed includes out of the crate.
Fortunately, WooCommerce accompanies its own augmentation framework, which works comparatively to WordPress modules. The authority WooCommerce storehouse includes just about 400 augmentations, with capacities going from bookkeeping to stock administration. Chances are, on the off chance that you need to add a specific element to your store, you’ll see it there.
In this article, we’ll acquaint you with six exceptional WooCommerce expansions. We’ll cover their key elements, cost, and which sorts of stores would benefit the most from utilizing them. How about we bounce directly to number one!
1 Product Add-Ons
First, in our rundown, the Product Add-Ons augmentation empowers your customers to modify their items utilizing progressed fields made by you. You can add drop-down records, checkboxes, any sorts of messages, and even gift alternatives. The module doesn’t restrict your decisions in any capacity – each extra you offer is dependent upon you.
You may, for instance, give customers the choice to have their adornments engraved, or add a message to a gift. Item Add-Ons deals with both a for every item and worldwide premise. That implies you can modify the alternatives that show up for every one of your items, contingent upon their classifications. Besides, you can likewise utilize this augmentation to get custom gifts from your guests, on account of its customs value input choice.
- Enables you to add new, customizable fields to your products.
- Works on a per-product or global basis.
- Accepts donations from your visitors through the custom price input option.
- Compatible with the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin (which we’ll cover next).
Single site licenses for Product Add-Ons start at $49 per year.
2 WooCommerce Subscriptions
WooCommerce Subscriptions does precisely what its name infers – it empowers you to give membership choices to your store. The expansion upholds repeating installments for both physical and virtual items with various time cycles. You can, for instance, make month-to-month administration memberships, or yearly programming billings (a similar organization most WooCommerce augmentations follow).
Besides furnishing you with greater adaptability when selling your items, memberships can likewise assist with balancing out your benefits by furnishing you with a common pay. It’s an incredible choice in the event that you sell the sort of items that could profit from a membership model throughout one-time deals.
Moreover, WooCommerce Subscriptions get along with Product Add-Ons. That implies you can give your endorsers an always more extensive host of choices and plans to suit their financial plan.
- Enables you to sell products under a subscription model.
- Supports several billing schedules and over 20 payment gateways.
- Enables you to provide customers with the option to downgrade or upgrade their plans manually.
- Delivers detailed reports of your subscription activity.
- Integrates with Product Add-Ons.
Single site licenses for WooCommerce Subscriptions start at $199 per year.
3 WooCommerce Bookings
Similar to our subsequent pick, WooCommerce Bookings empowers you to add one more kind of administration to your online store. For this situation, we’re alluding to online appointments for administrations and rentals.
Utilizing WooCommerce Bookings, you can add bookable items to your front end and alter their conduct. The expansion empowers you to set explicit squares of time as ‘bookable’, or just let clients characterize their own occasions. You can even set limits on each individual premise and audit appointments before they’re settled forever so clients will not incidentally book times when you’re inaccessible.
- Adds a booking function to your WooCommerce store.
- Enables you to create specific ‘bookable’ products.
- Offers the option to set aside specific blocks of time for your bookings.
- Enables you to define custom prices for your bookings depending on time, the number of clients, and when the reservation was made.
Single site licenses for WooCommerce Bookings start at $249 per year.
4 WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing
Dynamic Pricing gives you the alternative to add installment reaches to your WooCommerce items. Utilizing this augmentation, you can add fixed installment and rate limits (or increments) on top of ordinary fixed costs.
This adaptability empowers you to do some cool things, such as giving fixed limits to orders over specific sums, or rate-based limits for regulars. Dynamic Pricing utilizes a basic table framework to set your limits, which furnishes you with choices to redo costs as indicated by sums, classifications, and client jobs.
- Enables you to set dynamic price ranges for your products.
- Configures your discounts (or price hikes) according to specific amounts of items, categories, and user roles.
Single site licenses for Dynamic Pricing start at $129 per year.
5 WooCommerce Product Bundles
With Product Bundles, you can take a few of your WooCommerce items, assemble them, and proposition them as a solitary arrangement. On top of making essential packs, you can likewise allocate limits, which should make them more appealing to your clients.
Item Bundles upholds both physical and virtual items and even membership-based items. Practically speaking, that implies you can offer some inventive item blends, like selling separate guarantees for actual items or backing for virtual ones.
- Enables you to bundle several products together and sell them at a discount (if you want to).
- Supports physical, virtual, and subscription-based products through WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Automatically ensures you have enough stock to cover all your product bundles.
Single site licenses for Product Bundles start at $49 per year.
6 WooCommerce Smart Coupons
The Smart Coupons expansion empowers you to naturally give coupons to your clients in the event that they make a buy that meets explicit rules (set by you). It likewise upholds store credit work, which gives clients the alternative to buy credit for themselves or others.
Close by those essential capacities, you likewise get every one of the apparatuses you need to mark your coupons and gift declarations and truly make them your own. At long last, clients can apply their coupons straightforwardly through their shopping baskets with a solitary snap, which makes for a consistent encounter.
- Delivers store coupons to your customers with their purchases.
- Includes the option for clients to buy (or gift) store credit.
- Enables you to brand your coupons and gift certificates to match the style of your WooCommerce store.
Single site licenses for Smart Coupons start at $49 per year.
Overview this Article
Think of WooCommerce extensions as the secret weapons in your WooCommerce arsenal. WooCommerce’s standard functions may suffice for a lot of stores, but if you want to push yours further, all you need to do is pick the right extensions.
To start you off, let’s take another look at the six great choices we covered earlier:
- Product Add-Ons: Add a full range of customization options to your products.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions: Sell subscription-based items from your website.
- WooCommerce Bookings: Enable customers to book services through your site.
- Dynamic Pricing: Adjust the prices of your products on the fly depending on several criteria.
- Product Bundles: Group multiple products and sell them together.
- Smart Coupons: Provide your clients with both coupons and store credit.