Best WordPress Calendar Plugins 2022
A WordPress calendar plugin can help you display event calendars and other calendars on your site in a great, user-friendly way. 8 Best WordPress Calendar Plugins 2022
Many of the plugins on our list share some features, but some of them really stand out with how they look and function. Take a look at our list of calendar plugins for WordPress to find the one that’ll work for your unique site.
8 Best WordPress Calendar Plugins Review 2022
1. Sugar Calendar
Sugar Calendar is our topmost loved module for setting up a WordPress schedule. It’s so basic and simple to utilize, however, looks incredible and has every one of the significant elements the vast majority need in an occasion module.
Setting up occasions is done instantly, with simply the most fundamental fields to finish up. Despite the fact that the module is basic, it has every one of the key elements you want, in addition to some truly cool additional items.
- Simple admin interface
- Custom date formatting and translation-ready
- Specify a time zone for each event or calendar, or use automatic time zone conversion
- Repeating/recurring events
- Works with Gutenberg blocks or without
- Four different event widgets with different layouts
- Go pro for add-ons like calendar sync, event tickets, user-submitted events, and more
If you’d like, you can try out the free version first.
2. The Events Calendar
Easily create and manage an events calendar on your WordPress site with The Events Calendar free plugin. Whether your events are in-person or virtual events, this WordPress calendar plugin boasts professional features backed by our world-class team of developers and designers. Packed with loads of features, The Events Calendar is ready to go out of the box. It’s also extensible, easy to use, and completely customizable.
The Events Calendar works out of the box. Just configure a few settings and start creating events in minutes. Or, you have tons of options for customization, too.
- Saved venues & organizers
- Event list and day views
- Google Maps
- Event categories and tags
- Google Calendar and iCal exporting
- Internationalized & translated
3. All-in-One Events Calendar
The Timely All-in-One Events Calendar is a FREE events calendar plugin, trusted by 150,000+ event creators around the globe, including UPS, AT&T, Harvard University, Commscope, Avon, Stanford University, Awin, Radiancy, and the University of Bristol. It allows you to easily create, manage and share your events with the rest of the world, whether they are in-person, virtual, or hybrid.
All-in-One Events Calendar is the most advanced website calendar system available for WordPress. It has a lot of features and a modern design. It’s also 100% mobile responsive and accessible. Of all the plugins on our list, this one probably has the most features for free.
Our events calendar plugin is the most advanced website calendar system available for WordPress. It was created with the latest technology and combines a beautiful and modern design with a powerful set of features. Check our demo events calendar to see it in action.
Our plugin is known in the WP community for its great UI/UX and attractive visuals and is considered by experts as one of the most advanced WP Plugins. Besides being fully customizable and extremely easy to use, Timely’s plugin is 100% mobile responsive, and accessible for the community with disabilities. The All-in-One Event Calendar is a service provided by Time.ly. After installing the plugin, you will need to create and activate a Timely account in order to use it.
- Several themes to choose from, and you can customize colors, fonts, and more
- Get week, month, or agenda views, plus more as add-ons
- Single-day, multiple days, all day, never end events, and recurring events
- Search box
- Filtering events by categories, tags, organizers, and venues
- Easy importing and sharing with Google Calendar, Apple iCal, MS Outlook
- Social share buttons
4. Modern Events Calendar
WordPress event calendar plugin is the best tool used for managing events websites. Modern Events Calendar is a comprehensive events management plugin. It is a FREE events management plugin that is extremely user-friendly and well-designed for displaying the events calendar on the websites, ever easier.
Modern Events Calendar is another event-focused calendar plugin for WordPress with some fun features. We’ll showcase the free version (Lite) here, but there is a pro version you can check out if you’d like.
Modern Events Calendar really has a lot of options for displaying your calendar, so if you’re looking for a specific layout, this one might be a good choice.
- Tons of layout options and many of them are included in the free version
- Easy to use
- Booking and ticketing features (add-on)
- Integrates with WooCommerce, Facebook, PayPal, and more
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- Front-end event submission feature
5. Events Manager
Events Manager is a full-featured event registration plugin for WordPress based on the principles of flexibility, reliability, and powerful features! Version 5 now makes events and locations WordPress Custom Post Types, allowing for more possibilities than ever before!
Events Manager is a calendar plugin that’s specifically focused on event management. It’s straightforward and easy to use and comes with some nice features to streamline your event management on WordPress.
- Handles recurring and multi-day events
- Bookings management
- Works with physical events and virtual events (Zoom integration)
- Event submissions
- Event categories and custom attributes
- iCal feed
From the Number best selling Event Calendar plugin on Codecanyon (with 57k+ sales) — The EventON Lite. EventON Lite is an event calendar that supports the creation of events with various configurations such as featured events, repeating events, month/year-long events, and virtual events and just a few of the many features. EventON helps you present your events to your audience in a clean, easy-on-the-eye industry-leading minimal, and responsive layout design.
EventON Lite allows you to create unlimited events with unlimited colors and unlimited event type categories. The unique interactive Shortcode Generator of EventON Lite, helps you to add event calendars with various configurations, effortlessly on any page, product, or post – and it is built into Gutenberg Block!
EventON is another pretty full-featured event calendar management plugin. EventON Lite allows you to create unlimited events with unlimited colors and unlimited event type categories, and your calendars can be added with a shortcode anywhere on your site.
- Create single or multi-day events
- Repeating events daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or custom
- Virtual event support via various 3rd party platforms
- Unlimited event types/categories
- Set/show related events
- Live event progress bar for live events
7. My Calendar
My Calendar does WordPress event management with richly customizable ways to display events. The plugin supports individual event calendars within WordPress Multisite, multiple calendars displayed by categories, locations, author, or simple lists of upcoming events.
Easy to use for anybody, My Calendar provides enormous flexibility for designers and developers needing a custom calendar. My Calendar is built with accessibility in mind, so all your users can get equal access and experience in your calendar.
My Calendar is an accessible, simple event calendar plugin. With My Calendar, you can create individual event calendars within WordPress Multisite, multiple calendars displayed by categories, locations, authors, or simple lists of upcoming events.
- Grid and list views with monthly, weekly, and daily layouts
- Mini-calendar for compact displays
- Custom templates for event output
- Recurring event support
- Rich permissions handling to restrict access to parts of My Calendar
8. Booking Calendar
THE ORIGINAL “BOOKING CALENDAR” PLUGIN IS THE 1ST BOOKING SYSTEM FOR WORDPRESS, DOWNLOADED OVER 2,000,000 TIMES SINCE 2009.
The Booking Calendar plugin enables an awesome booking system for your site. Simply show availability and receive bookings for your property or service is easy to use booking system with a clean and smooth interface.
Your website visitors can check the availability of property (like the apartment, house, hotel room, etc.) or any service you offer and make a booking in a minute for a full day(s) or specific timeslot (in Booking Calendar Free version). Different versions of WP Booking Calendar provide hundreds of features to complete almost any booking functionality for your business.
Booking Calendar is just what it sounds like: a calendar plugin with booking functionality. Display a calendar of your availability, and allow visitors to book with you. It’s pretty simple but very effective!
- Works for a property you run, service you offer, etc.
- Customers can choose days and time slots
- Bookings are stored in your WordPress database
- Sleek and customizable calendar design
- Mobile responsive
- Admin email notifications
- Import Google Calendar events
That’s our list! We hope you found the WordPress calendar plugin that works the best for your unique site.