WordPress Landing Page
WordPress Landing Page: If your foremost purpose is to promote a provider or product online, there are few higher approaches to do it than the use of a touchdown page.
The sole trouble is that if you’ve by no means constructed one before, it’s challenging to be aware of what factors you need to include. Choosing successfully is important, however, due to the fact it can convey a lot of extra commercial enterprise your way.
A professional-looking touchdown web page can supply humans the push they want to purchase what you’re promoting (or to ‘convert’, as it’s frequently called). Most high-converting touchdown pages share a few frequent elements, fortunately, which potential you don’t want to re-invent the wheel.
In this article, we’ll speak about what touchdown pages are, and what factors you need to include. Then we’ll introduce you to three website-builders you can use with WordPress to get yours up and running. Let’s get to work!
What Landing Pages Are (And What Elements They Should Include)
Landing pages are constructed with the sole cause of getting humans to convert. In a lot of cases, they’re self-contained websites that solely consist of one page, and they have a particular motive – whether or not that’s getting you to make a buy or to simply signal up for a service.
Since we’re solely speaking about one page, it tends to take much less time to construct a touchdown web page than a full website. However, most humans who are serious about conversions optimize their touchdown pages regularly, with the use of A/B testing.
With that in mind, let’s speak about the vital factors each touchdown web page have to include:
- A concrete conversion goal. Your touchdown page’s job is to persuade human beings to convert in a precise way.
- Calls-to-Action (CTAs). These factors act as prompts for human beings to take action, or in this case convert.
- A sign-up form. It’s continually clever to accumulate emails, so you can re-target traffic later.
- A compelling headline. Visitors need to recognize what your touchdown web page is promoting as quickly as it loads.
- Elements of proof. It’s frequently clever to ask previous consumers to share their ideas about your services, so you can quote them.
In some cases, it can be higher to use a touchdown web page than a full website. For example, if you’re directing affiliate site visitors in the direction of an offer, it’s logical to use a single web page to do it. If you already have a website, you can promote your product there as a substitute for the use of a touchdown page, as long as it’s applicable to your audience.
3 Website Builders to Help You Create WordPress Landing Pages
In this section, we’re going to speak about some equipment that can assist you to create touchdown pages easily. That’s due to the fact they characteristic drag-and-drop performance and pre-built modules, which makes assembling pages a breeze.
Keep in thinking – you’ll nonetheless want to register a domain, locate an incredible internet hosting provider, and install WordPress earlier than you can get to work. When you’re ready, you can pick your favored internet site builder from the listing below.
Elementor is a front cease web page builder that resembles the built-in WordPress customizer. To use it, you simply want to click on on the Edit with Elementor button on any of your posts and pages (after putting in the plugin). Once you’re in, you can add new sections and columns to your site, then fill them with the usage of pre-built elements.
As a long way as factors go, Elementor gives an outstanding selection. You’ll have get right of entry to the entirety you want to construct a super touchdown page, along with buttons and sign-up forms. All you have to do is drag the factors you prefer to your page, customise them live, and shop your modifications when you’re done. It’s the most effortless drag-and-drop editor we’ve used so far.
- Build pages the use of drag-and-drop performance and pre-built elements.
- Customize your pages the use of a front-end editor.
- Access a range of ready-to-go web page templates, to kickstart your designs.
Price: Elementor is free, however, there’s additionally a top-class model that consists of extra elements.
2. Divi Builder
The Divi Builder also includes a live, front-end editor. Plus, it packs a ‘back end’ editor that offers a lot more functionality. For example, while using the back-end editor, you can access a history of the latest changes you’ve made and return your page to an earlier point.
Likewise, adding rows and columns is far more precise using the back-end editor. However, both options are entirely viable, so you can pick the one that feels more comfortable for you.
Individual elements are called modules within the Divi Builder, and this tool includes a broader selection than Elementor out of the box. It’s also worth noting that the Divi Builder excels when it comes to the upkeep of landing pages because it includes a built-in A/B testing feature.
- Build websites using both front and back-end editors.
- Use a drag-and-drop feature and pre-built modules to put together any type of page you want.
- Access a library of templates for multiple types of pages.
- Use a ‘history’ feature to rewind changes to your pages.
- Employ a built-in A/B testing feature to gauge your page’s performance.
Price: The Divi Builder is a premium plugin. You can buy a one-year license for $89, which also gives you access to the rest of Elegant Theme’s premium plugins and themes.
Gutenberg is a new take on the basic WordPress editor and is supposed to substitute it in the future. The plugin is nonetheless in beta, and it’s no longer as slick as our preceding choices. However, it’s a fascinating choice if you like the cleanness and minimalism that characterizes WordPress’ default editor.
At this stage, it’s a bit of a stretch to name Gutenberg a full-blown internet site builder. For one, it doesn’t function full drag-and-drop functionality. Instead, it permits you to cross ‘blocks’ of content material up and down, which nonetheless receives the job done.
Like our different picks, Gutenberg additionally consists of blocks of pre-built features, which include buttons, galleries, and more. The sole aspect it lacks is a built-in signup shape block, however, you can repair that the usage of different plugins.
Overall, it gives adequate facets to construct a stable touchdown web page with, and it’s less difficult to get used to than a new building. However, maintain in thinking that this editor nevertheless has a method to go till it’s out of beta testing!
- Create pages using an upgraded version of WordPress’ visual editor.
- Use pre-built blocks to put together any type of page you want.
Price: The Gutenberg editor is 100% free to use.
A strong landing page is one of the best ways to direct traffic and generate conversions for your products and services. If you know what elements to include in yours, all that’s left is to build it. WordPress makes that process simple, thanks to its intuitive interface and user-friendly page builders.
All the builders we featured include pre-built modules, which are vital to creating landing pages faster. Let’s recap what sets each of them apart:
- Elementor: An easy-to-use, front-end website builder with drag-and-drop functionality.
- Divi Builder: A powerful tool that includes both front and back end editors, and a wide range of modules.
- Gutenberg: An improved version of WordPress visual editor (that’s still in beta testing!).