WooCommerce Store Blog
WooCommerce Store Blog Did you have at least some idea there’s a straightforward method for standing out enough to be noticed for your internet-based retail facade while helping consumer loyalty and dependability?
Adding a blog to your eCommerce site can have a major effect on your permeability and assist with extending your image and informing. In addition, since WordPress is normally a contributing to a blog stage, adding one to a WooCommerce store is no significant accomplishment.
Five reasons your web-based store ought to have a blog
1. To feature your items
A blog is an extraordinary method for showing your items in real life and exhibiting how they’ll squeeze into possible clients’ ways of life. You can compose posts that clarify how your items treat, what they’re useful, and what issues they address for your crowd.
The vast majority of first-time guests won’t make a buy on your site, so giving them nitty-gritty data that may keep them around longer or engaging them with an intriguing substance that will make them return for additional, is a demonstrated method for building trust and memorability.
A blog can likewise be a spot to share news, so individuals can think back on significant crossroads in your organization’s set of experiences and feel like they experienced the excursion with you. Then, at that point, you can share features from significant occasions via web-based media, however, have individuals snap to peruse the full story on your website. While they’re there, they may wind up doing some shopping, as well!
Consider using your blog to:
- Post announcements, overviews, and backstories of your newest products
- Alert potential customers to current sales and discounts
- Catalog how-to guides for installation or configuration
- Share unusual or fun applications of your products
- Discuss major issues in your industry and educate your customers on why certain features matter
- Answer commonly asked pre-purchase questions
In addition to their gift catalog, World Vision has a top-notch news feed that shares moving stories and meaningful information about their work across the globe. It helps establish their brand for new visitors and showcase how donations are put to use, as well as keep their audience informed about new issues and causes for action.
2. To boost customer loyalty
Recurring customers are the heart of your business. Earn their loyalty by providing ongoing value in the form of blog posts.
How can you do this? One way is by highlighting a customer every week or month. Share information about them, how they’re making a difference, and the ways that they use your product. Not only does this make that person feel special, but it also shows others how people use and love the items you sell.
Another way is by providing ongoing tips and tricks for using your products. Show that it has more than one purpose and can make their lives better in lots of different ways.
Oysters XO uses its blog to take food to the next level. Their blog posts suggest ways to incorporate their products oysters, of course! — into special dinners or everyday meals. Plus, they provide tips for experts and newbies alike.
3. To demonstrate your expertise
A blog is the absolute most effective way to flaunt your ability. It shouldn’t continuously be tied in with selling – demonstrate to your crowd that you care about their concerns or really hold similar interests they do. At the point when individuals wind up consistently going to you for replies to their most squeezing questions, they’ll believe your proposals and the items you embrace too.
Displaying your ability can likewise assist you with systems administration with others in your industry. The more you offer fascinating, point-by-point data, the more others in related fields will come to you for guidance or as a source of perspective for their own clients. This can prompt visitor posts and backlinks on different destinations, talking amazing open doors, visitor appearances on web recordings, from there, the sky is the limit – all of which can develop your client base and upgrade your primary concern.
Exhibiting your clout on your own blog is extraordinary. Getting commendation and supports from other notable experts in the business is totally significant.
Heggerty spends significant time in preparing materials for figuring out how to peruse, explicitly from a phonemic methodology. Numerous guests aren’t really acquainted with the idea Heggerty offers, yet will be after a touch of time on their blog!
They make specific language and thinking available to fledglings, yet additionally, offer themes that further developed crowd individuals will appreciate.
And keeping in mind that doing all of this, they’re both exhibiting the force of their items and expanding their validity to likely clients. When it’s the ideal opportunity for guests to make a buy in this class, who else will they go to?
4. To increase your search engine rankings
Search engines love blogs because they love fresh, high-quality content. If your website has barely changed since it launched and you’re wondering how to improve organic traffic, putting out new content that searchers will find valuable, interesting, and informative is a great step forward.
Blog posts can help you:
- Build internal links. In your posts, you’ll naturally link to products you reference and other articles on your site. These internal links help search engines understand which pages are most important and what your site is all about.
- Target long-tail keywords. These are detailed search terms like, “best organic lawn fertilizer for winter in New York state” that, while they see fewer searches per month than something like “lawn fertilizer,” are easier to rank for. Write posts that answer very specific questions and you may achieve the top ranking for these terms!
- Receive more backlinks to your site. The more great content you have, the more likely that someone will find it useful and want to link to it on their own site or social media profile. Search engines see backlinks as an endorsement of your site’s quality and so they can help you climb in the rankings!
- Increase user sessions and engagement. If visitors come back often and stay longer, search engines will determine that you’re providing a quality experience and be more likely to share your site with other users by bumping you up in the rankings.
Shop Catalog shares resource lists about specific topics, like books for new parents, readers of poetry, or astrology lovers. With their great use of keywords and their content that’s perfect for targeted audiences, they’re helping search engines figure out what they have in their WooCommerce shop, and helping shoppers find what they need — a win-win.
5. To build your own library of social media content
Standard online media content interfaces with new customers and draws in current clients. Assuming you’re attempting to flaunt your image on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest, then, at that point, you’re consistently watching out for incredible substance to share that your supporters will appreciate and esteem.
As you develop a library of articles that are exactly the thing your crowd is searching for, your web-based media occupation will become simpler. Data that never becomes dated – like gift guides, how-to articles, or client profiles – can be shared on different occasions a year. Besides, the more you share your own substance on friendly stages, the almost certain those presents are on be re-shared by different brands and your own customers, spreading your name and pulling in new site guests on a more extensive scale.
DogTV has a strong social media presence on multiple platforms and an active online community that loves to hear tips and swap stories about their furry friends. Their WordPress blog is a great place for them to compile information and create valued articles for their loyal followers, but it also provides fodder for their social media groups.
How to make it happen
Ready to start blogging? If you’re using WooCommerce, you’re already most of the way there! WooCommerce combined with WordPress provides a built-in, free blogging platform that perfectly integrates with any store. Here’s what you need to do:
- Create a new, blank page. Title it “Blog” (or “news” or “stories” or whatever you’d like).
- In the WordPress dashboard, go to Settings → Reading. Select your new page in the dropdown beside the Posts page. Click the blue Save Changes button at the bottom.
- Then, start creating posts! You can do so by going to Post → Add New. Then, add content like text, images, and videos using the same block editor that you used for your site pages. Make sure to add a featured image if you’d like a picture to show up in your blog feed.
- Add your new page to your main menu. Go to Appearance → Menus and find the primary menu. Check the box beside your page in the list to the left, then click Add to Menu. Finally, press the blue Save Menu button.
Tips for a successful blog
Here are just a few tips to help you have a successful start:
- Keep a list of ideas for types of posts to write. Immediately jot them down as you think of them. Determining ideas can often be harder than writing the posts themselves so this will help you avoid blockers.
- Settle on three to five main categories when you first start. You can then label each post based on the category(ies) they fall under. Categories help users sort posts by interest and help you build enough credibility about a specific topic to gain the attention of search engines.
- Use lots of images in your posts. These keep people engaged and give you another opportunity to tell search engines what your post is all about by labeling them with proper alt text.
Grab a pen (or keyboard)!
It’s time to start writing. Don’t worry about being perfect. Share your expertise, what you’re passionate about, and what you’d want to read. Be helpful and entertaining and avoid being a salesperson.
Keep it light, focus on things related to your products and services (or the things people using your products and services enjoy), remain consistent, and you’ll find your audience!
Blogging is a low-cost way to find more customers. If you have the desire, you can attract more business! Get started today.